7 yrs, 3 mths ago

What’s been your fave product discovery of 2016?

Hi beauties!

I’m working on an article about our top product discoveries of 2016, and I want to know what you’ve fallen in love with!

Whether it’s an oldie but a goodie, or a brand-spanking new product that launched this year, I’d love to know what has made your Holy Grail product list this year and why.

Mine would have to be Dermalogica Daily Resurfacer – a few swipes of this little exfoliating pad, and my skin looks and feels like I’ve had a facial! My skin looks refreshed, brighter and free from flakes, and my makeup applies like a dream.

http://www.beautyheaven.com.au/skin-care/face-scrubs-exfoliators-peels/11331-dermalogica-daily-resurfacer-

So, what’s yours?

bh’s Rosie x

80 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 6 yrs, 5 mths ago

Mine would be the MAC lipstick in Relentlessly Red!
    I loooove it!

• 6 yrs, 5 mths ago

My favourite product discovery of the year would be the Chi Chi BB cream! It has a really decent amount of coverage, which has allowed me to stop using foundation every day. Because of this my face is looking healthier than ever!

• 6 yrs, 9 mths ago

i just found a new favourite highlighter, and surprise, its actually very affordable. its the W7 glocomotion highlighter, and it is honestly the most amazing thing i have ever put on my face. from what i remember it was under 10 Australian dollars, which compared to the other high end highlighters, is such a bargain.

• 6 yrs, 9 mths ago

SKINSTITUT skin care products are my best find for a long time. Make up wise NARS Eyeshadow Primer

• 6 yrs, 10 mths ago

Kat Von Ds Lock-it Tattoo foundation was a complete game changer for me. Prior to my discovery of it, I struggled so much with finding my shade as I am Snow White. I could not but from drug stores as the lightest shade would be way too dark for me.
    Another would be the contour. My first contour palette was the Anastasia Beverley Hills one which I believe is a little bit overrated. I didn’t love it, didn’t hate it. I am now using Lunatick Cosmetics contour palette and it is awesome. Way better for pale skin.
    Last but definitely not least, my favorite discovery of 2017, Medusas Makeup Witch Lash Mascara. This mascara, I have no words to describe how perfect it is. It coats each lash perfectly and I no longer have thick, stuck together flies legs lashes. Praise the mascara gods.

• 6 yrs, 10 mths ago

The Rimmel Stay Matte powder was an absolute game changer for me in 2016. It was incredible and changed my whole routine.

• 6 yrs, 10 mths ago

I am really behind the times but I have only just discovered how amazing micellar water.
    I have received so many samples of this over the years but only started using it within the last few weeks after I ran out of makeup wipes.
    This will now be my go to product that will be a regular part of my evening routine.

• 6 yrs, 10 mths ago

My holy grail product would have to be the nyx lip lingerie range. Wow these are super affordable and long lasting! They stay on for ages! Even with eating and drinking. The shades are beautiful as well. They are a little bit dry but with the price its so worth it!

• 6 yrs, 10 mths ago

I honestly am Inlove with my tarte double ended brushes! They came in the prettiest box and have so many different uses, so good for travelling and I love how it applies products so easily, I use mine for foundation and concealer, highlighting and contouring and also for baking, they’re also little brushes as well and I tend to use them for applying glitter and different eyeshadow as well!

• 6 yrs, 10 mths ago

Kylie jenners lip kits. They are surprising good, they stay on for so long.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.