9 yrs, 5 mths ago

xmas 2014 gift packs

There are some amazing gift packs around this year, especially from the big brands like lancome clinique and estee lauder.

I just brought my mum the clinique repairwear pack for 79 and it has a full size serum and others.
Just thought if anyone sees hears or reads about good gift packs this year, list it hear for others to buy and know about…

82 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 9 yrs, 4 mths ago

Thank you Imi11 I’ll have a look 🙂

I have only seen them in certain sydney stores – hair care- but only in the city- ill see if i can find a link for you..

• 9 yrs, 4 mths ago

Thank you Imi11 I’ll have a look 🙂

• 9 yrs, 4 mths ago

Hi beauties I got excited seeing someone posted Kerastase xmas gift packs but having trouble finding info online does anyone know where I can buy a giftpack in Melbourne? TIA

I know they are available online from Adore Beauty. But I don’t know about actual physical stores.

Edit- look on their website they have a salon locator which tells you what salons stock their range. They may have some packs available.

• 9 yrs, 4 mths ago

Hi beauties I got excited seeing someone posted Kerastase xmas gift packs but having trouble finding info online does anyone know where I can buy a giftpack in Melbourne? TIA

• 9 yrs, 4 mths ago

Goo Roo Beauty is one of my favourite beauty bloggers on YouTube. She’s created a video on Christmas gift packs and gift suggestions; both budget and high end products. She is Australian, so she also talks about Australian products in her videos:

• 9 yrs, 4 mths ago

Lancôme has a beauty box on their Facebook page valued at $527 that you can buy for $99 with any Lancôme purchase at Myer, David Jones and selected pharmacies. I couldn’t see it on the website for Myer or David Jones, but it is available at Active Skin:

https://www.facebook.com/LancomeAus

http://www.activeskin.com.au/lancome-beauty-box

• 9 yrs, 4 mths ago

I want some great reduced on sale gift sets to find, but where exactly like what shops in Sydney and stuff can I find them at

• 9 yrs, 4 mths ago

Beauty heaven have listed their xmas 2014 guide check it out

• 9 yrs, 5 mths ago

I hope Myer does the $20 off purchases over $30 again!!! It was so good last year and I picked up massive bargains using the voucher. I remembered a beauty here purchased the MAC pro long wear concealer usually retailing for $32 for $12!

Yes, I bought the concealer too for just $12! I really really hope that they have it again 🙂

was this a myerone thing only? I would really like to try the pro concealer, people rave about it so much!

Yes, I think you needed a myerone card and they gave the voucher out as a thank you for using their app.

• 9 yrs, 5 mths ago

I hope Myer does the $20 off purchases over $30 again!!! It was so good last year and I picked up massive bargains using the voucher. I remembered a beauty here purchased the MAC pro long wear concealer usually retailing for $32 for $12!

Yes, I bought the concealer too for just $12! I really really hope that they have it again 🙂

was this a myerone thing only? I would really like to try the pro concealer, people rave about it so much!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.