New Product Alert! RSS

Oct 20, 2011 7:12pm

Evanescencessy

Hi ladies, I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread where we can post alerts on new products which have just come out. These can be skincare, makeup, haircare etc.

I just received Revlon’s email and this foundation looks nice. Really like the packaging! What do you think? Will you be trying it out?

Oct 20, 2011 7:17pm

Evanescencessy

And this is the new Sigma Synthetic Precision Kit. I’m very interested in this set as I have the Synthetic Face Kit and I love those brushes.

Oct 20, 2011 7:19pm

Evanescencessy

And I saw this not too long ago and really want to try them. It’s L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Nutri Shine Lip Colour. I love the packaging and it comes in a selection of colours.

Nutrishine-product-group

Oct 20, 2011 7:54pm

Rei_

The nutrishine is pretty expensive I’ve got the pink rose one.
I love the colour, the moisturisation.
But i absolutely hate the glitter particles in it theres far too many and its pretty grainy on me. That’s just me though.
They realsed new ‘balms’ too, one in nude and one in coral – both look cute and I wanna try em.

336 posts
Oct 20, 2011 9:06pm

Evanescencessy

The nutrishine is pretty expensive I’ve got the pink rose one.
I love the colour, the moisturisation.

Oohh yes, the coral one looks gorgeous. I’m definitely going to check them out on the weekend. Are there some which aren’t glittery or shimmery?

Oct 20, 2011 9:57pm

Rei_

For the normal range.. I’m not 100% sure, all the ones that I liked had glitter in them, which is the only reason I settled for pink rose.
The nutri-balms are glitter free and are actually cheaper as well, $12.50 at priceline I think. Totally getting it. Though I think they’re pretty sheer, I swatched it quickly on my arm because im scared of trying things on at stores and it showed up faintly.
Let me know how they go if you end up buying them ^^

336 posts
Oct 20, 2011 10:19pm

Makeuptips

I was just about to mention the balm range by loreal! I didn’t realize that they were only $12.50!!! I thought they were going to be around the same price range as the lipsticks. They are a little cheaper then Burt’s Bee’s tinted lip balms so I will seriously have to think about picking some up!

684 posts
Oct 21, 2011 9:21am

Let me know how they go if you end up buying them ^^

Thanks for that =) I don’t particularly like shimmer in my glosses or lipsticks so hopefully I will find some that I like. I like the idea of a tinted balm

Oct 23, 2011 2:41pm
Dandyliions

Yummii

I’m not too sure if this is new or not, but i did realise that my priceline now has a section dedicated to hellokitty makeup. The range isnt too enormous but it has the basics – foundation, powder, blush, nail polish, eyeshadow etc.

151 posts
Oct 23, 2011 8:52pm
Images-2

MACjunkie

@Yummi, ooh whereabouts is this? i live in brisbane and havent been to priceline in ages. do you think this is similiar to the hello kitty range at sephora?

729 posts
Oct 24, 2011 1:40am
Nailart

Alicee

NEW limited edition Girls on Film collection by Smashbox. Available at Kit Cosmetics from 24 Oct 2011.

To see swatches of one of the eye palettes, check out my blog post here: http://foodfashionbeautywonderland.blogspot.com/2011/10/smashbox-limited-edition-girls-on-film.html

Kit cosmetics

83 posts
Oct 24, 2011 3:58am
31032684901943557_7bnz0lnf_f_large

Tinaaa

wow those smashbox blushes look gorgeous!!!

1032 posts
Oct 24, 2011 12:08pm

Evanescencessy

Thanks for the heads up. I love the look of those blushes.

Oct 24, 2011 12:30pm

Oct 24, 2011 1:15pm
Kitten4

Shop A Everyday

Member since 2007

The Revlon foundation looks nice, I like a matte foundation. I have’t used a Revlon foundation in years, but I remember the shades suited me well.

2564 posts
Oct 24, 2011 1:28pm
Fionafd5

Princess Fiona1

Member since 2007

I like the sound of the Revlon foundation….id like to try that one… usually Revlon is pretty good at inserting small samples into magazines… so hopefully they’ll do that soon..

2434 posts
Oct 24, 2011 2:07pm
Avatar_blackmagic

blackmagic

I’d love to try that lippy and the foundation

4975 posts
Oct 24, 2011 2:08pm

i love this thread!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for starting it up evanescenscessy :)xx

aww thx blackmagic! I’m always interested in new products etc as I’m sure most of us are =)

I still haven’t had a chance to check out the Revlon foundation or Loreal lipbalms..hopefully I can in the coming weeks

Oct 24, 2011 2:17pm
10689854_10154611148035276_3253153086297703421_n

MelsMakeupEm...

Limited edition holiday collection Kiehl’s Creme De Corps.
with proceeds going to charity.

Designes are created by

Miss piggy

4868 posts
Oct 24, 2011 4:56pm

OPI Miss Piggy

Oooh thanks MissMacLover..I love nail polishes. I like that silvery one on top.

Oct 24, 2011 4:59pm

Evanescencessy

Also just recently released..Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Starter Kit which is available

Oct 24, 2011 7:22pm
Dandyliions

Yummii

I saw it at Parramatta. But it doesn’t look like the range they stock at Sephora – the prices seem much more reasonable.

151 posts
Oct 24, 2011 7:39pm
Avatar5544

Vivixenne

MAC recently released their latest liquid foundation: Matchmaster… I just picked it up earlier today and I AM LOVING IT (for now, anyway, haha!).

It’s a departure from their conventional color system (i.e., NC/NW, focusing on surface and under tones) and instead the foundation actually warms to your face as you wear it, making it an AMAZING match… I’ve had nothing else come this close to my actual skintone! (I am an NC37-40 and I am a 5!)

Coverage is sheer but easily buildable to medium while feeling light and breathable the entire time. It’s meant to stay put for 8 hours and with primer and setting spray/powder it should sit for an addition 2-3 hours easy.

Comes with SPF15 and retails at $59 for a very HEAVY bottle (I honestly think it contains the most product of any single MAC foundation I’ve seen). Gorgeous and light consistency that dries to a semi-matte, powdery soft finish.

I reckon it’s worth a wander over to a MAC counter and asking if they can do you up a sample, that’s how much I love it, and I don’t usually use MAC foundations!

Mac-matchmaster-foundation-2

283 posts
Oct 24, 2011 9:00pm

Evanescencessy

Thanks for sharing Vivixenne. I’ve never used MAC foundations before – would this be suitable for normal skin? Also, how many ml’s is it?