14 yrs, 9 mths ago

I hear the postie – What have you been waiting for?

I find when I do one internet order I usually do mulitple and then I go quiet for a while.

I am waiting on:

Makeup brushes – Essential beauty supplies (USA)
Sanctum prize – Thanks to Sanctum and BH

3,296 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 7 yrs, 9 mths ago

I got MAC Old Gold pigment in the mail today!

Still waiting for books I ordered from Perth. It`s taking a very long time for a 2 hour drive.

H&S trial products from BH and Viseart Cashmere palette!

• 7 yrs, 9 mths ago

Waiting on a pair of FRANKiE4 JENNi sneakers in black reptile to make their way to me. I might get them either by the end of this week or beginning of next week, with a bit of luck.

EDIT: Got them today yay! One problem though – I`m missing the 1/2 footbeds that should come with them (for wide feet, which I have, although the normal footbeds work fine with me). Have shot them an email to ask whether they can send me a pair, because my feet do have a tendency to swell & I have had countless issues with shoes being tight on me in the past, I don`t want it happening again!

• 7 yrs, 9 mths ago

I`m waiting for my Dior eyeshadow palette from strawberrynet.

• 7 yrs, 9 mths ago

New week of parcels! I`m waiting for…

• BotanicES samples from Pynkbunny`s blog (probably lost by Oz post after this long. Hoping that by posting that comment it will prod the Oz Post Gods into action and it will arrive soon – just like the last two times I`ve said that here!)
    • Shampoo/conditioner for a BH trial
    • Yummy package from USA Foods
    • Possibly my June Goodness Me box – not sure if they`ve started shipping for June yet.
    • Maybe Marie Claire`s Winter Edit of `The Parcel`? Site says 7-23rd June so maybe!
  • 7 yrs, 10 mths ago

Picked up some parcels yesterday from the post office I won an EVY hair brush and straightener and a Loreal magic cushion foundation. Very happy with my prizes.

• 7 yrs, 10 mths ago

Waiting for some books and MAC Old Gold pigment from eBay inspired (enabled!) by Yohanna, Paige and TUD

• 7 yrs, 10 mths ago

New week, more postie stalking!

This week I`m hoping for:

• BotanicES samples from Pynkbunny`s blog.
    • iHerb order (just healthy snacks – no `fun` makeup/skincare)
    • Catch of the Day order (just boring old groceries)
  • 7 yrs, 10 mths ago

I was waiting on a parcel to arrive on Wednesday but it surprisingly turned up today. Bought some clothes for winter from Jay Jays, shipped on Thursday arrived in a regional area on Monday. Pretty impressed.

• 7 yrs, 10 mths ago

Currently waiting on:

• A Matcha Body Scrub from Bitchin Skin, http://getbitchinskin.com/
    • My Natural Siberica prize from Rachel Beauty Style
    • CW order with some Klorane products (I don`t think the gift pack though…I couldn`t work out how to get that), mouthwash and so many samples!
    • Bellabox Order with the Nuxe body oil, it was like $20 and I have been dying to try it!
    • 100 x polaroid film for my polaroid camera for my overseas trip
      • Fake Artis make up brushes.

I think that is it at the moment…so much for a spending ban this month haha

• 7 yrs, 10 mths ago

I am waiting for my $100+ order from priceline for my year`s of hair supply

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.