5 yrs, 9 mths ago

Free Samples

I love getting free sample of products, i mean who doesn’t?? Does anyone know any free sample websites that are available??

51 comments 22 voices

Replies

• 12 mths ago

Is there a way follow new updates on a post? I love getting samples and freebies, but there aren’t any current ones that I am aware of.

Most of the ones I got in the past were thanks to OzBargain (Freebies page) but they are irregular and occasionally there’d beauty samples.

Lately, I have been finding them on Facebook as offers from merchants and retailers.

• 12 mths ago

@PFKNcake: we used to be able to follow a forum thread before the 2021 site revamp. Bh keep saying they’re going to reinstate this feature, but it’s been over a year now.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

https://www.byronbaydetox.com.au/byron-bay-detox-foot-patches-1-pair

A free byron bay foot patch pack (1 pair) – but they request that $1 be paid towards postage cost.

Wasn’t sure where to post – hope this is the right thread!

• 1 yr, 12 mths ago

thanks Shop A Everyday I got the Lancôme samples too. I love their lightweight formula.

• 1 yr, 12 mths ago

That’s great Perthchick, I was just worried my post had either been hidden, like many are these days on BH, or i posted in the wrong spot, I’m glad you got them, thanks for letting me know

• 1 yr, 12 mths ago

Got my Lancome samples that I posted above, 7 x 1 ml samples, very happy, no one commented so i assume no one appled?

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

Thank you @ShopAEveryday, I got my samples too. Looks like there’s no notification that they are on their way.

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

Thanks @ShopAEveryday for posting the link. I haven’t received the samples yet. The email said: “We are now preparing your 7-day trial of our #1 best-selling serum, Advanced Génifique. We will be in contact once your sample has been dispatched.”

Did any of you get that dispatch notice before receiving the samples? I haven’t heard anything.

• 1 yr, 12 mths ago

Thanks Shop A Everyday for posting the link. I too received my Lancôme samples during the week.

• 1 yr, 12 mths ago

Thanks to whoever posted the Gem dental freebies, can’t even find it here anymore. Received a free toothpaste and a $20 gift voucher which I used to get another 3 free toothpastes and a free hair mask.

• 1 yr, 12 mths ago

That would be me Hayley. Im glad you enjoyed it. It was an awesome freebie.

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

Thank you heaps @Meedee again! xx
        I have just today received the voucher, so topped up fluoride free toothpaste. Happy to have tried it, as it is hard to find a good fluoride free formula in stores. Sadly one I have been getting for years have changed their formula and added nasty stuff in them. gross. So have been using grants mint again. Which is good, but want a change. These look pretty too!

• 1 yr, 12 mths ago

Thanks so much.

• 1 yr, 12 mths ago

I’ve never received the voucher, have emailed twice. So didn’t get back to purchase another tube. Meh, it was good to try though, I enjoyed the product.

• 1 yr, 12 mths ago

@Hayley I think it was Meedee

• 1 yr, 12 mths ago

The body shop. free tea tree oil sample packs.

TRY THE RANGE FOR FREE
    Pick up a FREE sample pack and exclusive offer
    in-store! Sample pack contains try-me sized samples
    of two of the range’s best-selling products, so you can discover for yourself how Tea Tree can help you achieve clearer-looking skin.

Terms & Conditions
    *Exclusive offer & sample packs are available for collection from stores nationally while stocks last,
    when you mention this email. Sample pack availability may vary between stores.

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

Got couple weeks ago too Trilogy samples! Thank you 💝, can not remember who posted this, so excited to try it. Ingredients look good and soothing. Will be handy when I mess up my skin barrier again. I got 2 in nice little boxes. So 10mL will give me a good chance to test it for longer! Will be interesting to compare to EsteL. ANR serum, as they have similar purpose. Just to finish ANR and will use this Trilogy serum after to see.

image host

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I got my sample. Thank you.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I have tried googling free samples and free things. Sometimes works, sometimes doesn’t

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.