14 yrs, 11 mths ago

!!!!!!Bargain Alert!!!!!

I’ve just been in Myer and if you spend $30 on anything in the beauty department you can purchase a bag of beauty goodies for $20 (worth $180).
Gorgeous stuff in there!!

9,370 comments 762 voices

Replies

• 7 mths, 3 wks ago

As this thread is getting hard to load and post with over 9000+ comments, I’ve created a new thread, please post there instead:

Bargain Alert 2.0

• 7 mths, 3 wks ago

For anyone interested in Sukin, it appears that CW have extended their sale on some Sukin products, however I’m not sure when this will be ending. These include sheet masks ($2.95, $6.26 off RRP), super green detoxifying facial scrub ($4.69, $11.26 off RRP), some of their 500ml shampoo and conditioner ($5.69, $13.96 off RRP), some of their facial masques ($5.99, $13.96 off RRP), some of their hydration cream products ($7.39, $17.56 off RRP), and brightening 60ml moisturiser ($7.69, $18.26 off RRP).

• 7 mths, 3 wks ago

@Jupiter A friend of mine was raving about this a few weeks ago. I guess I need to try this now.

• 7 mths, 3 wks ago

L’Oreal Paris Elvive Hyaluron Plump Wonder Water 200ml is half price at $9.99 at Chemist Warehouse. It’s a new release that’s been a game changer for my dry hair. You can use it in place of conditioner but I use it as hair rinse between my shampoo and conditioner once or twice a week. It makes my hair so soft and silky and doesn’t weigh it down

https://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/buy/122050/l-oreal-paris-elvive-hyaluron-plump-wonder-water-200ml

• 8 mths ago

Not sure if this is really a bargain but I just saw that you can buy Olaplex online only at Big W.

• 8 mths, 1 w ago

rephr is currently offering an amazing promo on their Brush 33: https://rephr.com/products/brush-33. You can pay however much you want for it, even $0. You just need to pay shipping which is approx. A$17.75 (US$11.99).

There are more brushes 40% off in their concept store (you are required to provide an honest review of the products within a certain period in order to gain access to the discounted items).

I went for the flagship brushes set and eyelash curler!

• 10 mths, 3 wks ago

Received my Temu order today. Overall pretty happy. A handful of items arrived broken but they were plastic so I am inclined not to order plastic items in a big order again now that I know they pack them so tightly.

• 10 mths, 3 wks ago

If you are looking for those trendy viral triangular powder puffs you can now get them from Kmart! Pack of 3 small black ones is $5 and pack of 2 large pink ones is also $5.

• 11 mths ago

I bought the By Terry Rouge Click Stick in shade 7: Flirt Affair for $16.99 at Tk Maxx! Usual retail price is $33!

Super happy!

My local TK Maxx had some great boujee beauty finds!

• 11 mths ago

L’Oreal family and friends sale is on for 2 days with 40-80% off lots of brands including LRP, Kiehl’s, Armani etc. Code is ‘LOREAL_APR2023’

https://familyandfriends.loreal.com.au/

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.