8 yrs, 4 mths ago

2016 Pantone Colours of the Year

Pantone has announced two colours for 2016 which are Rose Quartz and Serenity. What does everyone think?

39 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 7 yrs, 12 mths ago

It’s funny, I was just thinking the other day that I haven’t seem these colours around as much as I had expected to.

• 7 yrs, 12 mths ago

Here is a manicure inspired by the colours on hercampus.com:

• 7 yrs, 12 mths ago

Pantone’s 2016 colours of the year of Rose Quartz and Serenity don’t seem to have made an impact on makeup this year. However, I just found a full face makeup look on Lesley Converse’s YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wetvr05TPc8

• 8 yrs, 3 mths ago

NYX Baked Blush in Full-on Femme:

• 8 yrs, 3 mths ago

L’oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Forever Pink:

• 8 yrs, 3 mths ago

Here is a 2016 Pantone-inspired makeup look by Zabrena (she has a blog called myeyeshadowconsultant.com and she’s on YouTube):

• 8 yrs, 4 mths ago

Burberry Eye Colour Wet & Dry Silk Shadow in Stone Blue 307 (swatches of this are not as dark as they appear in the photo):

• 8 yrs, 4 mths ago

Well look at that Petal! You’ve inspired Bh!

😉

• 8 yrs, 4 mths ago

Love this thread ladies! You inspired me to write a post about it:

TWO Pantone Color(s) Of The Year are revealed for 2016!

I even used some of your product suggestions. I really like the colours this year, but I’m not sure if I’d wear them on my face… I wouldn’t mind them in nail polishes though!

I agree with Petal, Radiant Orchid has been my favourite colour of the year so far and I always wear a bright lippy that’s a similar shade.

xSam

• 8 yrs, 4 mths ago

Temptalia has just released some Pantone-inspired product suggestions for 2016. Based on that, a few of the pale pink products that I posted might be a bit too cool-toned (not that it really matters). Here are Temptalia’s suggestions for Rose Quartz …

BUXOM Feather Boa Eyeshadow:

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.