8 yrs, 6 mths ago

Priceline 50% off haircare! 7th and 8th Oct 2015

Hi ladies!!!

Just got a promo flyer from a Priceline store near my work – Priceline will have 50% off (yes, it’s 50% off) haircare sale on Wednesday 7th and Thursday 8th October 2015!!

Excludes Ego, Regaine, hair accessories, baby and hair electrical.

Get your wishlist ready 🙂

22 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 8 yrs, 6 mths ago

I wanted to buy a large size Al’chemy shampoo in the recent sale. There was not a single large size Al’chemy bottle of shampoo or conditioner on the shelf. I just bought two small size bottles. I vaguely recall that this occurred in the previous Priceline hair care sale.

• 8 yrs, 6 mths ago

I got some macadamia oil shampoo and conditioner and paid $16. So,I was pretty happy! Nice big bottles too 🙂

• 8 yrs, 6 mths ago

My haul was somewhat epic and I went $6 over my self designated budget! 🙁 But I’m thinking about returning one or two things in which case it will come back to the right amount.

One thing I thought was dodgy is I saw that almost everything over $25 was out of stock… fair enough I thought, must have sold out but then when I was looking at the Al’chemy shampoos the manager went over to a member of her staff and was like “did you just restock the shampoo?” and her staff member said “yeah you told me to do over stock (the bins under the shelves” and the manager said “not Al’chemy! Get it off the shelves”

And I was like… ummm… are they purposely hiding big ticket items during the sale? I found on the site a sulphate free tar based shampoo which I was excited to try but it wasn’t there either… I was very suspicious it had fallen victim to selective restocking.

Oh well! Very pleased with what I ended up with regardless 🙂

• 8 yrs, 6 mths ago

Super disappointed I wanted to stock up on my hair colour but my shade was completely sold out. But I was able to pick up some extra conditioner bottles.

• 8 yrs, 6 mths ago

I got a hairspray, heat protectant and a texture spray thing for around $11, was very happy!

• 8 yrs, 6 mths ago

I saw it this morning @ my local one and bought a new VO5 shampoo for $2.50 and they were some new lines for them too

• 8 yrs, 6 mths ago

Wow wish I had seen the batiste packs- they look awesome!! I just went and picked up my fav toner, some hair dye and hairspray and payed roughly $11, yay for sales!!

• 8 yrs, 6 mths ago

Hey ladies, this is what I picked up this morning at the 50% off sale!!

I popped into Priceline before work so it was nice and quiet

Love the new Batiste gift packs and 50% off…SCORE!!

• 8 yrs, 6 mths ago

Ooh I thought this would be cosmetics because we just had haircare. Having said that, I could get a few things I forgot last time!

• 8 yrs, 6 mths ago

I’m thinking about trying Australian Native Botanicals Everyday Rejuvenating Shampoo and Everyday Nourishing Conditioner which are free of silicones. Has anyone tried these products?

https://www.priceline.com.au/brand/australian-native-botanicals/

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.