Best Product for Sore muscles RSS

Nov 16, 2008 11:06am
Bh

Ariana82

Hi

Can any one recommend any products that are great for sore muscles?

I have tried Deep Heat, Tiger Balm and Ice gel.

I love these products as when I have been working out or been doing something in the garden or that is strenuous I find that these products really help.

I was wondering if anyone knew what the best product or what product they liked best for sore muscles

331 posts
Nov 16, 2008 11:39am

Member since 2007

Nurofen Gel for the temporary relief of pain and inflammation associated with acute soft tissue injuries including sprains, strains and sports injuries. I have this and find it works well.

Nov 16, 2008 8:14pm
Yinyang

GlossQueen

Member since 2007

I really like Moon Haven’s Achy Breaky Rub. It works really well, and smells amazing. You can get it at www.moonhaven.com.au

1099 posts
Nov 17, 2008 11:39am

Member since 2007

Best thing ever is soaking in a bath with radox…so so soothing!

Nov 17, 2008 1:59pm
Billy-de-vorss-tie

Billywig

Member since 2007

I actually found that the Nurofen gel didn’t work as well as I’d hoped… I really like Tiger Balm, it’s magic.
Some other things to try are soaking in a hot bath (as Elmo suggested) or heating up a hot pack to leave on for a while…
xx

1315 posts
Nov 17, 2008 2:32pm

Member since 2007

Ooh yeh heat packs are awesome too! I also rate tiger palm -that stuff is awesome for headaches, muscle aches, mosquito bites and bruises!!

Nov 17, 2008 9:03pm
Bh

Ariana82

@glossqueen – I actually was down in moonhavens direction a couple of months back and was going to stop into the store but decided to go to the candy cow instead – lol

@Elmo & Billywig yeah nothing beats a good ole bath to soothe sore muscles and to help relax!

Thanks guys for your tips

331 posts
Dec 17, 2008 12:49pm

Lolaxvegas

Try Arnica Cream Or Oil .

Its Available At Most Health Shops .

The Smell Is A Bit Off-Putting , But It Works …. It Smells A Bit Like ’ Deep Heat ’ But Doesn’t Burn .

x

37 posts
Dec 17, 2008 2:12pm

Member since 2007

Lolaxvegas – I hope you don’t take offence, as I don’t mean to offend, just really curious – why do you type every word with a capital letter? I’ve always wondered! lol :)

Dec 17, 2008 2:48pm

Member since 2007

LOL I never even noticed that until you mentioned it Elmo, He He.

Dec 30, 2008 9:05am

Member since 2007

Sore muscles…I rub liniment into sore muscles or have a bath in epsom salts! :o)

Dec 30, 2008 12:23pm
Img_1670_2_

Gabzilla

muscle soak radox uses all natural herbs

449 posts
Jan 4, 2009 8:13am
Http__xf8ff__xf8ff_icanhascheezburger

LongLashes

voltaren gel for small areas.. but if EVERY muscle hurts nothing beats a voltaren rapid tablet.

83 posts
Jan 4, 2009 12:13pm

Member since 2007

Make sure you stretch the muscles aswell if they are sore from exercise.

Jan 16, 2009 12:29pm
Mouse

Shooting star

Have you tried dencorub extra heat it’s really good for me, and yeah those voltaren rapid tablets are great they get rid of a sore back in ten Min’s flat! Make sure you get the higher dose from over the counter, but this might just be a bit strong just for general muscle aches.

85 posts
Jan 17, 2009 2:16pm

cosmetik

radox is wonderful if you have very sore muscles or if you have jarred your feet fron to much shopping!

18 posts
Jan 17, 2009 6:23pm

Member since 2007

I am going to have a bath with epsom salts tonight..it will be divine!

Jan 17, 2009 8:06pm

Member since 2007

The good old epson salts. It also has so many uses, but then that could be a whole new thread, lol. If it’s tablets you are after I know of one called Mersyndol. It is fantastic but you have to take it before bed coz it knocks you for six. Also safe for pregnant women too.

Jan 18, 2009 12:37pm
Beach_babe

Beach Babe

Soak in a Bath of Radox!
It’s a miracle worker that one!!
I use it alot since i am constantly on the Athletic track
pushing my muscelles as hard as they can go.
This si the best product ive come across and its not expensive.
xx
BB

91 posts
Jan 18, 2009 1:12pm

Member since 2007

Do you do track and field beach babe??

Jan 19, 2009 9:08am
Ellieb

Elle09

Member since 2008

My husband does a lot of triathlons/bike racing/etc and he swears by goanna oil. He rubs it into his muscles before and after training.

11046 posts
Jan 19, 2009 11:25am

Member since 2007

I do triathlons to GB! I have never heard of goanna oil before..only emu.

Jan 19, 2009 4:02pm
Ellieb

Elle09

Member since 2008

Hi Jennrach!!! Big hug to you!
Yeah, he only used emu oil then came across goanna oil. It’s actually called GOANNA OIL LINIMENT and i’s in a red bottle. He absolutely loves it and says it’s better than emu oil!! Check it out! I’ll ask him where he gets it from and let you know!! xoxo

11046 posts
Jan 21, 2009 3:57am
Amir_102002

pink sapphire

I love tiger balm, I always carry some in my handbag (my knees react to the weather and Ifind it really helps). But another great product I have found in the Chinese shops is a combination of pepermint, menthol cinnamon & something else, it works wonders, you can use it for muscle aches, bronchial coughs & congested sinuses, it'sin a small red box with an ancient China man in an oval, i'llpost the name next week (when I'mhome)if your keen :)
ps sorry about the crazy text

328 posts
Jan 21, 2009 8:15am

Member since 2007

Is it just me or is this post all in some kind of code????//////////