8 yrs, 5 mths ago

Beautorium 2015

I’m not going to lie, the anticipation is killing me! That’s why I’m going all Field Of Dreams now… “If you build it, they will come!”

Beautorium 2015, your thread is here and we are all anxiously awaiting your arrival. 🙂

307 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 8 yrs, 2 mths ago

I’m not sure if anyone has mentioned this but I just clicked into the ‘Rewards Room’ tab and it says coming soon in April 2016. I didn’t expect it so soon after the last one but I’m super excited. Whoohoo something to look forward to 🙂

• 8 yrs, 3 mths ago

I finally got through to Botani yesterday. They didn’t answer my email query, so I phoned them. They said to request a replacement or refund from where I got it, so I sent an email to bh yesterday.

• 8 yrs, 3 mths ago

I ordererd and received the Botani Eye Rescu and was thrilled as this is so expensive to buy. I haven’t opened it because I’m using one I previously purchased, it’ possibly past its useby as it’s so economical and you don’t need much. Maybe just make some enquiries just to make sure its ok.

• 8 yrs, 3 mths ago

Speaking of sounding ungrateful, I wanted to email them about a competition I won recently. I received the package and there were items missing from the prize pack; most obvious was that I received the replacement heads for the Scholl Velvet Smooth Electronic Nail Care System but not the actual unit itself.
    I don’t know if they’ve forgotten it or they were out of stock. It’s just odd to have one part of it and being able to use it!

It was such an amazing competition to win and I feel so fortunate and that’s why I haven’t emailed BH. I don’t want to be ungrateful or sound spoilt! Because I’m not! I was just wondering what happened :-/

• 8 yrs, 3 mths ago

I asked Carly if she could refund my points for the expired ego sunsense lipbalm and she refunded it right away. Like you misfortune, I didn’t want to seem ungrateful or cause trouble so I didn’t ask for a replacement.

You could maybe put your eye cream in the fridge. The cold will preserve your eye cream making it last longer.

• 8 yrs, 3 mths ago

I know a few forumites received out of date items with their Beautorium order, I’m not sure if I should email Bh or not. I went to start a bottle of product last night & I noticed it expires in June 2016, six months! The PAO (open jar symbol) indicates it should last for 24 months after opening. It was the Botani Eye Rescue, it was my major purchase at 1000 points.

Should I email Bh or just use it? Did any one else order this item? If so, what’s your expiry date?

• 8 yrs, 4 mths ago

I had exams on Monday so I was mia.

This was my first beautorium and I spent around 2300 points and was left with 425 points.

I got:

Dermal lotion,
    John Frieda sea salt spray,
    Eye of Horus eye liner pencil,
    NS-7 moisturiser,
    Glasshouse Coney Island candle,
    Ego Sunsense lip balm

Samples I received:

Pure Tan tanning lotion,
    Babor cream

I’m naturally tan so I won’t be using the Pure tan. But not sure how to ask ppl if they want it. Isn’t that insinuating they are pale and can come across as rude? Also, finally got around to sending an email to Carly re: lip balms expiration date.

• 8 yrs, 4 mths ago

I got a card in my mailbox on Friday, so yesterday, Monday, I went to pick up my package. I queued out the door & when I finally got to the counter, I was told it wasn’t there! I phoned up this morning, it’s there, they just missed it. I picked it up today. Yay! I ordered:

• Rescue Eye Treatment
    • Certified Organic Rosehip Oil
    • fresh ends
    • Retinol Reface™

My samples were the Babor HSR cream & the pureTAN in dark.

Thanks so much Beautyheaven!

• 8 yrs, 4 mths ago

After running to the Post office to get the prezzies, got home, ripped the beautiful packaging and smelled every product.

One I almost ate (coconut butter with extra virgin coconut! This was one of the samples…Thank you so much BH! How incredible that you guys know what we like, since I saw others got tanning one, I do never use tanning products, so you sent this amazing butter! How on earth did you know 😀 lol…), as it is so delicious. Oh, and one went straight to my face 😀

Oh, I never expected for the Naturals gel to be so incredibly awesome! Got few days ago eczema because I ate something I can not: wheat flour roti (yuuuuuuuummmo!) and got blisters on the 2nd day! This gel is soooooo soothing! It is getting better already!

Here is my haul

• 8 yrs, 4 mths ago

I received my Beautorium goodies, lovely surprise with the couple of extra’s, thank you Beauty Heaven love love love.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.