12 yrs, 11 mths ago

Trying to conceive (TTC) 2011

Hi Girls,

We only just started TTC a day ago and I thought I would start a thread for all the other mummies or yet to be mummies here. And we can share advice!! Is there anyone else that is TTC??

218 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 7 yrs, 10 mths ago

Wow…I saw this thread just now and it’s been that long TTC no. 2 :'(
    I’m glad to enjoy my no. 1, please don’t get me wrong :’)

• 8 yrs, 8 mths ago

Thinking of you Marina……just hope that one day soon it all sorts itself out so that you can have that baby. 🙂

• 8 yrs, 8 mths ago

Thinking of you Marina……just hope that one day soon it all sorts itself out so that you can have that baby. 🙂

• 8 yrs, 8 mths ago

• 8 yrs, 8 mths ago

Marina, I can only offer hugs and special thoughts. I do so feel for you and anyone else who is not managing to conceive when they would be such wonderful parents. Thinking of you and John through this difficult time.

• 8 yrs, 8 mths ago

I wish you the best result with this Marina.
    It’s very difficult to go thru something like this, and some or most of it, you don’t have any control over, which is so frustrating.
    I won’t go into an entire spiel but wish you good luck.
    Don’t stress, We’re always here for you 🙂

• 8 yrs, 8 mths ago

My friend had irregular periods, roughly 33+ days, & was having difficulty conceiving. She became pescovegetarian (a vegetarian who eats fish) & her period regulated & she fell pregnant just before she was about to undergo IVF. Everybody’s different. Good luck to those trying.

• 8 yrs, 8 mths ago

Hi Marina_87

All I wanted to say is good luck! I hope it works for you and soon. I know what it feels like to desparately want a family. Technology and new techniques are continually improving so I hope that you have some good news to share with us soon.
    Best of luck xx

• 9 yrs, 7 mths ago

I have reported Hellen22. Having known the emotion surrounding this issue, I strongly wish to discourage this type of post.

• 10 yrs, 9 mths ago

Have been TTC for a year now, with the effects of PCOS. I’ve done a few rounds of clomid, with no success…anyone else out there with similar issues?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.