12 yrs, 6 mths ago

YAY!! I just reached 3000 posts.

I can’t believe it, this takes me to 3000 posts. I really can’t get enough of BH and the time goes by so fast. Thank you BH for all the great information and fun you’ve given me.

93 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 9 yrs, 6 mths ago

Congratulations beautiful IndieAna!! Thank you for all your heartfelt and inspirational posts that have made a difference to our lives. I hope you’re well gorgeous xx

Congrats also to all the other beauties who have reached posting milestones recently:)

• 9 yrs, 6 mths ago

Wow IndieAna!!! That is an amazing milestone!!!! No wonder everyone loves you here in BH!! You’re such a loving and friendly person! Cheers to the next 17, 000!!

• 9 yrs, 6 mths ago

OMG wow! Congratulations Indie! 17,000 posts, that’s amazing!

• 9 yrs, 6 mths ago

IndieAna that is a phenomenal effort! I agree with Kat, that must be a record 🙂 We can only thank you for being such a special part of the BH community and making it what it is over the years. You are a beautiful and kind person, and your contribution here deserves celebrating!!!

• 9 yrs, 6 mths ago

Holey guacemole Indie – wowee hon, I’m blown away by your contribution darling! This must be some kind of record? Heaps of congrats dear lady – this represents years of kindness, fun and caring from wonderful wonderful you, a gal pal SO precious to me, and dearly loved by us all here. Thank you babe for giving so much of yourself each and every day ♥ x ♥ x ♥

• 9 yrs, 6 mths ago

*NOT 3000, but 17,000 wonderful, heartfelt, sometimes hilariously funny but always beautiful posts from our _Darling IndieAna._*

Well done, Hun – I would have loved to have been able to start a thread just for YOU but can’t. You are a true treasure and a gorgeous gal whose sparkly avatar and lovely comment never fails to bring a smile to my face and I’m sure everyone else’s. Keep posting, Indie. It’s people like you who help to make BH so wonderful. With love and a special hug for all your gorgeousness. Thanks Hun.

Whaaaaaat?!?! 17,000??? IndieAna you are a chatterbox!!! Haha what an amazing number to reach and BH is an incredible place because of people like you <3 Keep those posts coming.

To the ladies who reach 3000, that’s an achievement in itself so a huge congrats to you too.. I love seeing familiar names pop up and I love our little likeminded community here. 🙂

• 9 yrs, 6 mths ago

Congratulations to Emms on achieving 3000 posts, well done!

• 9 yrs, 6 mths ago

Indie, Congratulations lovely lady!

What a momentous achievement, WOW, 17,000 posts!!! BH would not be the same without you, well done hun xx

• 9 yrs, 6 mths ago

Oh Wow Indie………..congratulations – awesome effort from a beautiful BH lady 🙂 I’ve enjoyed your friendship in here from 2008 🙂 so keep posting 🙂 p.s. Sorry am AWOL for 10 days and using hubby’s lappy. Internet reception is not the best here so I can’t put a picture in. xx

• 9 yrs, 6 mths ago

Lovely ladies, your kind words mean so much to me. They’ve made my day. I’m actually a little overwhelmed with your kindness, to be honest xx

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.