9 yrs, 7 mths ago

Posts with URLs

Hi beauties,

Just a quick note to let you know that if you’re posting forum threads or replying to posts with URLS, it’s likely our spam filters will be put into action and we’ll have to manually approve those posts (so your post may appear on the site a few days late).

Carli x

5 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 9 yrs, 7 mths ago

Hi beauties,

Just a quick note to let you know that if you’re posting forum threads or replying to posts with URLS, it’s likely our spam filters will be put into action and we’ll have to manually approve those posts (so your post may appear on the site a few days late).

Carli x

Carli, I am a huge offender with posting information with URLs. I will try to be more mindful and include information in another way, or just let people Google the information for themselves!

Petal, you have never, ever given a post link without it being relevant. We do appreciate your helpful efforts but also understand where BH is coming from with the spamming becoming more clever!

• 9 yrs, 7 mths ago

Thanks for the headsup Carli, will keep it in mind

• 9 yrs, 7 mths ago

Hi beauties,

Carli x

Carli, I am a huge offender with posting information with URLs. I will try to be more mindful and include information in another way, or just let people Google the information for themselves!

• 9 yrs, 7 mths ago

Hi beauties,

Carli x

This is a bit of a shame, the freebies and just blogged threads will suffer but I know battling the spam issues needs to be taken care of 🙂

• 9 yrs, 7 mths ago

Thanks for the reminder Carli.
    Definitely good to keep in mind when replying and posting comments.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.