Sexy in the city
Carefree Carrie is the Queen of devilishly disheveled locks – and we love her for it! Only the most stylish can successfully transform beach hair into tantalizingly tamed tresses. Want to recreate SJP's loveable locks? Here's how…
1. On washed hair apply a style foam (mousse) evenly throughout. Then, tip head upside down and blast dry with a blow-drier until hair is completely dry, this will put a grip on the hair and make the style last longer.
2. Turn on a medium sized curling iron and allow to heat up. Establish a middle parting and smooth out hair with your fingers. Divide the hair from ear to ear, pinning up the front section. Then, starting at the nape, take a section about 4-5cm sq and spray with a setting lotion.
3. Wrap hair around the curling iron winding the hair towards the face. When finished with that section, drop down the next section and do the same. Continue until you are at the top of the head.
4. On this last section, instead of winding the hair to the scalp, drop the wound hair 7cm in order to allow the hair to fall without too much height.
5. Repeat on the opposite side.
6. When you’ve finished the entire head, use your fingers to break up the curls and use a serum to put shine onto the hair. Finish with hairspray.
7. As the hair naturally drops out it will look even better
8. Go, grab yourself a Cosmopolitan and enjoy!!!!