Vagisil - Wash Odour Control Wash

Vagisil

Wash Odour Control Wash

• Overall rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

Vagisil Wash Odour Control Wash is infused with Odour Control to keep odour from happening. Exercise, your period, or even what you eat can cause feminine odour and make you feel unfresh. It is gentle enough to use every day, it is gynaecologist tested, hypoallergenic and enriched with skin-soothing chamomile, vitamin E & aloe.
Click here for more information

RRP:
$6.99

Pack size:
175mL

Availability:

Available at Coles, Woolworths, Chemist Warehouse and all leading pharmacies.

Consumer Hotline:

1800 062 019

Web site:

Reviews

beautyheaven awards five loyalty points for each review we publish on our site. Both positive and negative reviews are published. Each review must be your own words and clearly demonstrate your experience of the product. Read our reviewing guidelines here.

Evanescencessy

Cute_v1

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar

Clean

I received a few samples of this Vagisil Feminine wash and I was pleasantly surprised. Housed in a simple squeeze bottle with a convenient flip top lid, this wash is a gel clear formula that has a very clean, soft, fresh and feminine scent. I find it cleanses well whilst being gentle as it contains one of my fave ingredients, aloe vera and calming chamomile. Knowing that this product is designed specifically for the area, is PH balanced and controls makes me feel more confident.

Jodie938

036_edit

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar

So clean

Being a girl I am alway self conscious of smelling so when I received this product from BH I trialled it and I have used in every shower since. I really love how it gently cleans the area. I am a huge fan of this product!!

coolbeans

Joe

nice

this is so nice and smooth I use it every time I shower and it just gives me the clean feeling every time i use it

ray_jay

Blue_morpho_butterfly

lovely

I have never used a woman's wash before but I thought I would give it a go as I feel that sometimes my body wash effects the ph and isn't the most appropriate wash.

The vagsil feminine wash is a clear slightly fragrenced odour that is smooth and soft. The wash has a slight fragrance that is floral but very light and on application disperses gradually. The clear formula doesn't foam up too much but you only need a tiny 20 cent piece.
I find the formula really lovely and it works so well. It's ph balanced and non irritating. It makes me feel so clean and fresh, removes all smells and is perfect after your period. It keeps me so clean and fresh.
The wash is also great for the whole body and perfect for underarms too. Totally recommend this for every woman especially those with sensitive skin and for a freshen up.

CherryBlossom

20140122_153714

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

Great to freshen things down there

I use them when I want to do some housekeeping and freshen things down there. Its effective for me because its lightly scented and mild and non-irritating which is very important.

They have changed the bottle over the past few years, I guess they must be improving on it. Anyway, it still works for me when I need it. It is a bit expensive and I havent found a lot of similar products out there on the market.

It is very lightly scented for me and not irritating so I use it when I want to. I have also used it just as a body wash-but not regularly as a body wash because it is expensive for its size.

Enchanting- ...

Fantastic!

As a woman with very sensitive skin and paranoid about keeping clean "down there" I love this product. It is gentle, yet effective. When I first opened the bottle I was a little skeptical, mainly because other products I had used were just....underwhelming. Vagisil was a pleasant change. It has a nice, subtle fragrance, a little goes a long way, and it is PH balanced. I would definatly recommend this to any woman.

The bottle can be a little flimsy, so don't drop it. I learnt the hard way it cracks easily. Also, less is more with this product.

This is ideal for all over the body (probably not the face), although it is secifically designed for the private areas.

Write your review

Only reviews that demonstrate your personal experience of this product will be published.

You need to log in or become a member to post a review.