CAREFREE® - FLEXIA® Tampons Regular

CAREFREE®

FLEXIA® Tampons Regular

• Overall rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

CAREFREE® FLEXIA® Tampons Regular are designed with unique SoftFolds® wings that catch fluid other tampons may miss. The wings draw the fluid to the inner core of the tampon helping to prevent leakage from the base

RRP:
$4.99 / $8.99

Pack size:
16 Tampons / 32 Tampons

Availability:

Woolworths, Coles, Priceline, Metcash, Franklins and pharmacies nationwide.

Consumer Hotline:

1800 029 979

Web site:

Reviews

beautyheaven awards five loyalty points for each review we publish on our site. Both positive and negative reviews are published. Each review must be your own words and clearly demonstrate your experience of the product. Read our reviewing guidelines here.

Shop A Everyday

Kitten4

Very good

These tampons are very good quality. You pay a little more, but they are worth it. They are easy to insert, comfortable to wear and do help some leakages. They are soft and I will happily buy them again.

Imi11

Me

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

Bit odd!

I got these because they were on special. I thought they were a bit strange and really huge! Maybe that's because I buy the mini ones. They did seem to stop any leaking, but the outer package annoys me! I prefer the ones that twist to open, it's much faster and more discreet than having to fiddle around with tearing the plastic off!

Would be good for those who experience heavy flow.

kaaayte

20130712_211719_-_copy

uncomforatble

I received a sample pack in the mail and they were so uncomfortable!! The packaging is cute and fits in any hand bag or make up bag, but the tampon itself is just irritating. I used one and would never use another again.

lynx

Lynx_lynx

Uncomfortable

I found them more bulky. I didn't find them particularly easy to insert and especially uncomfortable when removing. Also not as comfortable as regular or standard tampons whilst wearing. Did not stop any extra leaks.

Linda_Vesinger

A_variety_of_cosmetics_clip_art_154688

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar

Unique design that's very effective

I've tried these since first released & find them to be very effective. I like the soft wing design, finding that it gives added protection that is very reassuring when you need it.

They're very comfortable to use & are very reliable - everything I need in this sort of product. Highly recommended.

Beautybabe14...

Aleishala_204

Rating: StarStarStarStarStar-disabled

Beach ready

I feel confident in these tampons that I won't get leaks but I do prefer other brands on the market as some offer more superior protection against leakage. I tend to change them every 5 hours just to keep fresh and more comfortable. This tampons allow me to remain active at the beach without any one knowing I have my period. These are practical tampons which offer great absorbency.

Candy nymphe...

175648

Handbag Essentials

What you need for that time of the month. Nothing more & nothing less. Small, convenient packaging and good quality.

If you haven't used tampons before start with smaller ones!

Snailor

Jasmine-flowers-1

Rating: StarStarStar-disabledStar-disabledStar-disabled

Hated them

I got a sample box of these and I'm glad I didn't have to pay for them. The idea of the wings protecting you from leaks is just that - an idea. In practice it didn't work. Trust me, I found out first hand. The second issue with this is that it's larger than other regular sized tampons, which makes it very uncomfortable to insert.

Mia23

Rating: StarStar-disabledStar-disabledStar-disabledStar-disabled

UNCOMFORTABLE to say the least!!

I would never buy these again

Girls shouldn't 'feel' the tampon once inserted... these tampons have wings on them and they feel so horrible and uncomfortable

Plus the tampon is so much wider.. like the 'regulars' are the thickness of other brands 'supers'

I wish I could get my money back

Don't buy :/

MoonStone

Untitled

Unique and work well

I tried these tampons recently for the first time. I dotn usually choose carefree but i decided to give them a go. The wings are very unique and ive never tried anything like them before and they work great. I found them easy to use and there was no leakage. I found the wrapping a bit hard to get off as it dosnt come off in one hit.
But all round a great product that i would use again.

Write your review

Only reviews that demonstrate your personal experience of this product will be published.

You need to log in or become a member to post a review.